RESTORING STOLEN CHILDHOODS
Micah’s Promise is fighting against the Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children (CSEC), also known as Domestic Minor Sex Trafficking (DMST) through prevention and awareness education and the creation of a therapeutic treatment facility.
To provide transformational life-change to survivors of Domestic Minor Sex Trafficking and build a supportive community for reintegration.
We are dedicated to eradicating the issue of Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children.
- Community Action: Educating and mobilizing the community to action through partnerships to combat CSEC.
- Truth: Spreading the truth of Christ love and justice towards all humanity.
- Freedom: Dedicated to promoting a life free from physical, mental, emotional and spiritual captivity.
- Restoration: Christ at the center of the restoration process in our therapeutic treatment home.
- Micah 6:8 Seek justice, Love mercy, Walk humbly with God
MORE THAN 100,000 CHILDREN ARE TRAFFICKED IN THE U.S.
MORE THAN 300,000 ARE AT RISK OF BEING TRAFFICKED.